- Teens Prefer In-Store Shopping: What Does this Mean for Your Business?
- Catherine Johns On Professional Presence
- Products Can’t Succeed If They Can’t STAY on the Shelf Part Two of a 3-Part Series: Why Even Great Products Fail
- This Week’s Pick: E-ink Smartphones
- The Kitchen Table: Musings, Insight, and Advice from a Mompreneur
Monthly Archives: May 2012
@WalmartLabs’ Crowdsourced Product Selection Contest Wraps, Charitable Bottled Water Wins – TechCrunch
A charitable bottled water company won Walmart’s “Get on the Shelf” contest: “Contest voters were goodhearted enough to award Philadelphia-based HumanKind Water with the top spot in the contest. The company, which donates 100% of its net profits towards clean … Continue reading